Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Break!

So this spring break I will be going to Tennessee to pick up my aunt. Then I will be going to Orlando, Florida to Disney World. I canot begin to explain how excited I am. I haven't been in about 2 years and I know they have things like new rides that weren't done when we went last time. I look foward to being able to fell like i'm 5 again with all the characters and music. We do this thing called pin trading where u buy a necklace and tons of pins and u can trade with any worker or person in the park they even have pin stations. I love going because it's so fun and relaxing, and you don't have to think about school for a whole weekl. I'll also be going to the beach. That I really look foward to. This spring break should be a blast! I can't wait to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment