Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012

To start off this weather we've been having this week has been amazing! Spring has sprung for sure. I wish it would stay like this all the time. It's warm enough at night so you don't freeze but it's perfect during the day to so you don't get to hot. Not having to wear a jacket is nice too. I will be going to Tennessee next week. We have a half day at school on friday so we're leaving then I guess. I'm so excited they're having great weather too, and on top of that I get to see my family and friends! I think we might go fishing or something like that. I cannot believe summer is almost here! We only have like 8 weeks left, and 2 weeks until spring break. I will be going to orlando that means Disney World and the beach! Needless to say life is pretty awesome right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment